Guidance for employers and students concerning COVID-19 »
We are dedicated to helping you identify engineering students to work in educationally relevant co-op and internship positions within your organization. There are several ways you can get involved:
- Participate in our annual fall and spring Engineering Expos, where you will directly interact with hundreds of engineering students seeking work experience. The expos are our premier events for companies looking to recruit engineering students for co-op and internship positions.
- Create an employer account with our office to be notified of upcoming expos and program updates.
- Post your available co-op and internship positions with our students at any time.
We Are a Historical Leader in Cooperative Education
Our program’s history spans more than nine decades.
- Established in 1926
- An academic program in the Tickle College of Engineering
- Well-refined student advisement process
- Dedicated web-based management system
We’re Helping Develop the Most Career-Ready Engineering Students
The program is focused on creating an environment conducive for engineering students to apply classroom lessons to real-world situations. In turn, the lessons they learn during their co-op or internship advance subsequent classroom lessons to practical career application.
- Unique student preparation programs
- Work assignments focus on education
- Cooperative education program—multi-term
- Internship education program—single term
We’re Focused on Enabling Long Term Success
The goal of the program is to connect our brightest and most eager students with employers seeking to infuse their workforce with young talent.
- Students in our program are among UT’s best and brightest
- First-year students entering the college have an average 4.0 high school GPA
- Connect with students early in their academic program
- Mentor and develop young engineering talent for the future